Residents invited to participate in survey now open and upcoming open house opportunities beginning March 28
What do you envision for Oakville’s future? From now until mid-April the town is providing several opportunities for the community to get involved and share their feedback on what the town should prioritize over the next four years to ensure Oakville continues to be one of the best places to live.
Online and phone surveysThe Town of Oakville’s online survey is now open until April 10 and will take about 10 to 12 minutes. It is anonymous and confidential. Residents may also receive a call from Deloitte Canada, on behalf of the town during late March and early April to participate in the phone version of the survey.
These calls will show up as ‘Town - Oakville’ on call display. If contacted, residents are encouraged to share their input, perspectives, and ideas on Oakville as a place to live, their priorities now and looking into the future, and the importance they place on the town’s values.
Community open house opportunitiesThe town is also inviting the community to provide their input by taking part in the following open house opportunities in each of Oakville’s seven wards starting March 28:
Tuesday, March 28
- Oakville Trafalgar Community Centre, Multi-purpose Room A-B, 325 Reynolds St., from 6-8 p.m.
Wednesday, March 29
- River Oaks Community Centre, Community Room B, 2400 Sixth Line, from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Iroquois Ridge Community Centre, Northridge Room, 1051 Glenashton Dr., from 6-8 p.m.
Thursday, March 30
- Sixteen Mile Sports Complex, Community Room 2, 3170 Neyagawa Blvd., from 6-8 p.m.
- Trafalgar Park Community Centre, Multi-purpose Room 2, 133 Rebecca St., from 6-8 p.m.
Wednesday, April 5
- Glen Abbey Community Centre, Community Room C, 1415 Third Line, from 6-8 p.m.
- Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre, Studio 4, 2302 Bridge Rd., from 6-8 p.m.
Please choose the best date, location and time that will work for your schedule and note that in many cases, open house opportunities are being offered on the same date at two different locations and overlapping times. Pre-registration is not required.To learn more, visit the Strategic Plan page.