The town accepts Interac e-Transfer® Autodeposit for payments up to a maximum of $10,000 and electronic funds transfer (EFT or ACH) payments for any amount.
You will need:
- An account with a participating bank or credit union
- An active email address or mobile phone number
To make an e-transfer payment:
- Log into your online or mobile banking app and select the account you wish to make payment from.
- Add the town’s email address that you have been instructed to send payment to. Enter the payment amount. The town is registered for Interac e-Transfer Autodeposit and no security question is required.
- If you have the option to include a message, please include the reference number, permit number, street address or the information as instructed by staff.
- Click “Send” or “Continue” to finish the transfer.
Electronic funds transfer (EFT or ACH)
Before making a payment:
- Contact the town’s email address you have been instructed to make payment to.
- Request the town’s direct deposit banking information for electronic funds transfer.
To make an EFT payment:
- Working with your accounting software and financial institution, proceed as you normally do to process an EFT payment, directing it to the town.
- Send an EFT notification to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the reference number or instructions provided by staff.
- Wire transfer payments are not a preferred payment method for permit applications. Payment by Wire transfer will result in a $25 additional fee and may cause permit processing delays.
Exact payment processing instructions vary by company and banking institution. You may need to contact your financial institution to make arrangements for first-time set up.