Community Resources

The town works in partnership with regional, provincial and federal levels of government to deliver a high level of service to our residents.

People standing together

People standing together

Greater Toronto Airports Authority

The Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA) is responsible for aircraft noise management and noise complaints for flights operating our of Toronto Pearson International Airport. To learn more about GTAA noise management or to register a noise complaint, please visit the GTAA noise management website.

Transport Canada is a department of the Government of Canada. If you have any comments or concerns please contact your local Member of Parliament Pam Damoff at, John Oliver at or Lisa Raitt at

Other government services

Visit the Halton Region website for services related to to health, housing, social assistance, seniors, pregnancy/parenting and childcare.

Visit the ServiceOntario website to obtain a health card and driver’s licence, as well as information on vehicle licensing.

Visit the ServiceCanada website for information about social insurance cards, income tax, employment insurance, passports, immigration and citizenship, old age security and the Canada Pension Plan.

For more information visit the Other Government Services page.