You can purchase a monthly parking pass for daytime parking in eligible municipal parking lots in a commercial area.
Commercial Area Parking Permit
This permit is available for purchase by anyone.
Duration of permit
- Monthly, with a minimum of 90 days to start.
- Varies by location. Prices listed below. HST included.
- Church Street Parkade (covered parking garage on Church Street between Trafalgar Road and Reynolds Street) - $101.70
- Lot 2 (corner of Church Street and Thomas Street) - $62.15
- Lot 3 (corner of Church Street and George Street) - $62.15
- Lot 6 and north side of Randall Street - $62.15
- Lot 6A (corner of Randall Street and George Street) - $62.15
- Lot 11B and west side of Water Street - $39.55
- Lot 14 and west side of Water Street - $39.55
- Lot F (temporary lot, corner of Randall and Navy Streets) - $39.55
- Douglas/Randall (designated areas between Allan Street and Lakeshore Road East) - $39.55
- Lot 12 (between Florence and Washington Streets) - $39.55
- Lot 17 (corner of Kerr Street and Westside Drive) - $39.55
Bronte Village locations
- Ontario Street (south side between Jones and East Streets) - $39.55
Many of these locations have a waiting list, with varying wait times depending on the location.
Request this permit
To request a Commercial Area (Monthly) Parking Permit:
- Review all of the information on this page, including the Terms and Conditions.
- Sign into your town account.
- Complete an online Parking Permit request.
How to submit a permit request
- Click "Sign in"
- On a desktop or laptop computer you'll find "Sign In" in the upper-right corner of this page.
- On a tablet or mobile phone, click on the menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top right corner of this page. Then click "Sign in" on the top-left corner when the menu page opens.
- If you don't yet have a town account:
- Select "Create Account"
- Complete all the required fields with your information. When you are done, select "Create an account."
- You will receive a pop-up message directing you to check the email used to create your account. The email contains a link to create your password. You must complete this step within 24 hours to activate your account.
- Once your password is created, you will be redirected to the Online Services page, and you should see that you are signed in (your name is displayed in the top right-hand corner).
- Sign in to your account.
- Select “Parking and Enforcement” then “Paid Parking Permit” to make a request.
When a location is sold out during your permit ordering process, you have the option to join the waitlist. The waitlist operates on first come first serve basis by request date.
- You can be on up to three waitlists at one time.
- Permit offers are managed relevant to the date of waitlist request.
- As permits become available, the next waitlist entry is offered a permit via email using the email address on file.
- Offers are valid for five business days.
- If the offer is rejected or we do not hear from you within five business days your offer is rescinded, you are removed from this waitlist and this permit is offered to the next waitlist entry.
- The offer can be accepted via email, by phone or in-person.