Contact Us

Looking for more information or have a question about the town's programs and services? Want to provide feedback or file a complaint? There are many ways through which you can connect with the town. Please contact us, we're here to help you!

ServiceOakville Online

Use ServiceOakville's Report a Problem tool to submit service requests for non-emergency issues such as garbage, graffiti, park, and road or sidewalk maintenance. You can also connect with us online to request a parking permit, parking enforcement or a Certified Tax Statement.

Image of a laptop, mobile phone and tablet.

Image of a laptop, mobile phone and tablet.

Report a Problem

Submit and track your service requests with ServiceOakville online.

Report a problem
Parking and Enforcement.

Parking and Enforcement.

Parking and Enforcement

Request permits, report parking concerns or search for a ticket.

Submit a parking request
Property and Tax self-serve

Property and Tax self-serve

Property and Taxes

Request a Certified Tax Statement.

Submit a property and tax request

Contact ServiceOakville

Phone: 905-845-6601
TTY (teletypewriter): 905-338-4200
Bell Relay: 1-800-855-0511
Fax: 905-815-2025

Visit ServiceOakville

Town Hall, 1225 Trafalgar Road
Open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on regular business days.

Please remember to wear a mask and maintain proper physical distancing when visiting a town facility.

Mailing address

Corporation of the Town of Oakville
1225 Trafalgar Road
Oakville, ON L6H 0H3

After-hours emergency

To report an after-hours emergency call 905-845-6601. For more information visit the after-hours emergency page.

Town facilities

For a full list of town facilities, visit the facilities page.

Report a concern, file a complaint

Customer service feedback form
Report a problem online tool
Ethics and Efficiency hotline
Office of the Ombudsman complaint process

Connect with us

Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Idea Forum and more

Contact Mayor and Council

Visit the Council page for contact information for the Mayor and your local/regional Councillor.