The chief administrative officer’s (CAO) office makes sure that the delivery of the key priorities set out under Council’s strategic plan through four commissions: Community Services, Community Development, Community Infrastructure and Corporate Services. In addition to the four commissions, the Strategy, Policy and Communications department reports directly to the CAO.
To demonstrate leadership and a commitment to excellence in the overall administration and management of the Corporation of the Town of Oakville.
Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)
As head of the town’s administrative structure, the CAO provides strategic and administrative leadership that furthers Council’s strategic plan, policies and directives.
Responsibilities of the CAO’s office include:
- Leading the organization to efficiently and effectively deliver council priorities
- Building relationships with partners and other levels of government
- Driving excellence in customer experience
- Creating a dynamic, future ready work force
- Fostering an inclusive and innovative culture
- Ensuring accountability and transparency in whatever we do
905-845-6601, ext. 3300
Community Services Commissioner
Community Services is responsible for the delivery of services and programs to improve the daily life of town residents in the areas of Recreation and Culture, Libraries, Parks and Open Space, Fire Services and Facilities Management.
905-845-6601, ext. 6100
Corporate Services Commissioner
This commission is responsible for the effective and efficient use of town resources including: Legal, Clerk’s, Human Resources, Finance, and Information Technology Solutions.
905-845-6601, ext. 2271
Community Development Commissioner
Community Development defines and protects the vision of the town’s community in the areas of planning, building and municipal enforcement.
Community Infrastructure Commissioner
Community Infrastructure is responsible for providing safe and sustainable transportation, storm water and natural infrastructure for the Town of Oakville.
- Land Acknowledgement
- Mayor, Council & Administration
- News & Notices
- Policies & Procedures
- Town Studies, Plans & Projects
- Development Service Delivery and Modernization Review
- Strategic Plan and Accomplishments
- Economic Development Strategy
- Property Development Digital Plan