The mandate of Heritage Oakville is to advise Council on the identification, conservation and promotion of heritage resources in Oakville.
The committee reviews and makes recommendations on planning and development applications for heritage properties including alterations, removal or demolition. The committee also promotes heritage conservation through the support of heritage designations, heritage policy matters and public awareness of Oakville's historical resources.
The Heritage Oakville Advisory Committee meets monthly to discuss and make recommendations on heritage matters. The Committee's recommendations are forwarded to the Planning and Development Council for their final consideration and decision. Meetings are held in-person and are also streamed live on the Live Stream page. After the meetings, videos are located on the town's YouTube channel.
How to attend a meeting
Members of the public who wish to speak to an agenda item may attend the meeting in person or virtually or can provide a written submission in advance of the meeting. The participant must submit their request to attend the meeting and/or their written submission to the Town Clerk at email@example.com by 12:00 noon on the day before the meeting.
- Official Plan
- Livable Oakville Plan
- North Oakville Secondary Plans
- Growth Area Reviews
- Planning Studies
- Active Development Applications
- Ward 1 - Development and Site Plan Applications
- Ward 2 - Development and Site Plan Applications
- Ward 3 - Development and Site Plan Applications
- Ward 4 - Development and Site Plan Applications
- Ward 5 - Development and Site Plan Applications
- Ward 6 - Development and Site Plan Applications
- Ward 7 - Development and Site Plan Applications