The Oakville Blooms Median and Boulevard Sponsorship program offers businesses, groups, individuals and organizations an opportunity to help Oakville reach its vision of becoming the most livable town in Canada.
About the program
- Transforms medians and boulevards into vibrant flower beds each year from May to September
- Uses flowers grown in the Oakville Greenhouse
- Plants are chosen for their brilliant colours, texture, and tolerance to roadway conditions
- All medians and boulevards are designed, planted and maintained by our horticulture specialists
To offset the costs of planting and maintaining these displays, the Oakville Blooms program offers citizens, businesses and organizations the opportunity to contribute funds by sponsoring locations throughout town.
Please email email@example.com for current location availability and rates. Selection is first come, first serve, and many locations may have a wait list.
Applications will be accepted by email, but there may be a waitlist. Every effort will be made to offer a sponsor's first choice in sponsored location, however selection is on a first come, first served basis.
Current sponsors have first right of renewal for the same display at the end of each sponsorship year. Should they decide not to continue the sponsorship, the display will be offered to those on the waiting list before opening the sponsorship to the general population.
Date and time that we receive and of expression of interest will determine the order for sponsorship applications or waiting list.
- Parks Directory
- Destination Parks
- Splash Pads
- Sports Fields
- Dog Parks
- Outdoor Courts
- Outdoor Ice Rinks
- Skateboard Parks
- Park Planning Projects
- Aspen Forest Park Proposed Splash Pad
- Berta Point West Bank Seawall Improvements
- Bridges, Stairs and Boardwalk replacements
- Bronte Green Subdivision
- Bronte Inner and Outer Harbour Dredge
- Cornwall Road Sports Park Proposed Skateboard Facility
- Crosstown Trail
- George Savage Park All-Season Sport Court
- Oakville Park Soccer Fields
- Palermo Park
- Pine Glen Park Fencing Replacement
- Playground Rehabilitations
- Shipyard Park Seawall Replacement
- Sixteen Mile Sports Complex
- Towne Square
- Trail Accessibility Audit & Strategy
- Travertine Park and Trail
- Wallace Park
- Wynten Way Park Splash Pad & Playground Replacement
- Municipal Greenhouse and Conservatory